In consideration of your use of this site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as part of the registration process. You agree to keep your information updated; maintain the security of your password and user id and be fully responsible for all use of your account. In addition, you agree NOT to use this site to:
* collect e-mail addresses or other contact information of members for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails and other unsolicited communications.
* use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site.
* register for more than one account, register for an account on behalf of another individual, group or organization.
* use or attempt to use another member's account or create a false identity on the site.
* use the site to post commercial advertisements or the sale of products and services of any kind. This type of activity is not allowed to be posted on this site.
The membership term is one year based on the calendar year. The annual membership fee is automatically renewed at the beginning of the calendar year unless a written notice to discontinue membership is received within 14 days of the renewal date. Membership fees are not prorated.
You can post comments and share your views during chats on this site. With that privilege comes the responsibility to respect others and to honor our purpose as a self-care focused women's ministry network.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and prohibit the posting and transmission of any materials on this site that violates intellectual property rights. In the event this occurs, the individual who posted or pasted copyrighted materials will be held responsible and their membership privileges suspended. DIVAS cannot accept responsibility for this type of unlawful communication. Only ministry materials and information which promotes our mission and vision are permitted to be posted to this site.
As a member, you are entering into a covenant with other sisters who serve in ministry to:
- exercise self-care (Mark 1:35);
- keep information confidential (Matthew 9:27-30);
- reflect the love of Christ (John 15:12);
- encourage and comfort one another
- give thanks for each other (Philippians 1:3-6);
- to pray for one other (Ephesians 1:18);
- promote a spirit of unity (Colossians 3: 12);
- serve with a spirit of excellence (Colossians 3:17);
- walk by faith (Matthew 17:20-21)
- trust in the name of the Lord (Philippians 4:13).
As a member, you agree to hold all information in the strictest of confidence (i.e., prayer requests and concerns, membership numbers, self-care issues and any information of a confidential nature that you may have access to as a result of your involvement in this ministry network).
Finally, as a member you agree to walk worthy of the vocation that you have been called in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 4:1-3). To join, go to www.divasforchrist.net.
Copyright © 2017 Divas for Christ. All Rights Reserved.